Home for Dinner opened its doors September 2006. Started by Rosemarie and Paul Brownfield, a mother-son combo of ambitious entrepreneurs, Home for Dinner (HFD) provides the community of Vernon and surrounding area with delicious, nutritious ready to heat and serve prepared meals. With over 75 fantastic items on the menu, HFD appeals to persons of all ages and life circumstances! From busy families to seniors and people of all ages, HFD helps to get a healthy, quick meal to your table with little or no effort!
Reasons to shop at Home for Dinner
Home for Dinner uses:
- Antibiotic Free, farm fed, fresh local ethically raised, and slaughtered Chicken without growth promoting hormones
- Antibiotic Free, farm fed, AAA ethically raised and slaughtered Alberta Beef without growth promoting hormones
- No added preservatives, No artificial additives and No added MSG
- Non-Hydrogenated Margarine and Vegetable Oils (No Trans-Fats)
- Less sodium than other frozen convenience foods
- Clean and Lean Menu Available
Home for Dinner is a locally owned and operated family business since 2006. From our kitchen to your table.
Home for Dinner provides free delivery in Vernon and Kelowna, with a minimum $80 purchase (orders under $80 subject to a $12 delivery fee) Extra charges may apply on orders over 10 km from each Home for Dinner location. Delivery's made past 2 pm may be fulfilled the next business day. Please call your local Home for Dinner if you should have any questions or concerns.
We have locations in both Kelowna and Vernon.
Click here to check out our locations to get directions!